Sunday, November 26, 2006

I Just wrote my Christmas Newsletters

One for family and friends and one for colleagues and my personal work friends. I have yet to write the family history one - that will be fun as I haven't done much this year on that.

It was quite strange to write about Bladder Cancer in between all the usual stuff about life, the universe, the kids, holidays (of which we had none this year) and all that. I struggled to get it off the single subject but finally - I think I managed to get some balance into it.

I hope that most people know but I am sure as I write my Christmas cards and send those off around the world that I will realise that some people don't know at all!

Blimey - I hope it isn't too much of a shock to people.

Someone - bless them - came up to me the other day and sort of muttered "why is it always the good ones?"