Thursday, November 02, 2006

Off to my Parents

Yes, before the treatment kicks in and on the "best guess" that I am not going to be mobile until after Christmas and so probably would not see them I am off to day to go and see them for a few days. Bless them, they think I am at death's door so I have to get to see them quite regularly and show them that I am alright :-)

I am thinking of getting the Monty Python Tee Shirt that says "I'm not dead yet!" on it so I can wear it when I meet people - or is that cruel :-)

Anyway, it will give me a few days with my folks and allow my Mum to spoil me rotten for a few days too. Also I'll see my kid brother who also lives near them. I was always the one that didn't need to be near them so they all moved out of the area a couple of hundred miles up the motorway!

Blog will be quiet for a few days