Friday, March 30, 2012

4 Hours to appointment

No more eating from now on but can drink normally.   Will head off for a shower and leave the house at 12, I can easily get there by 12:30 when the appointment is.  I have my music with me and my Kindle reader so if I get bored I can read at least.  It is a lovely day, nice and sunny so I hope to just have a pleasant stroll there.


I dislike Hospitals at the best of times but I'll get along and go for this - it is going to be a check up mainly and so as long as they don't find anything then I probably wont need another one.  I've given myself a reward and that is to come home via the cafe and have a meal on the way home - I will be pretty hungry by then.  If I don't feel like that then A can come and pick me up and drive me home.  We will see. 

No comments: