Saturday, March 24, 2012

Don't Cheat on Cheat Day

So I'm not - have already had sugary and sweet things, have bought a bag of Liquorice and a bag of Wine Gums and I am busily devouring them after having had a high protein breakfast.   I feel like I'm force feeding myself and the sugar rush is pretty strange.  I decided I'd get right into it with coffee and sweetener and milk, toast, butter and marmalade and now some sweets.  Mrs. F. is going out later and so doughnuts and pastries are on the menu.  I've some fruit nicely frozen to make some sorbets with later and at the same time I am trying to distract myself so as not to see the results of the F1 qualifying from Singapore - I have to wait until 1 pm for that.


I think they may have to peel be down from the walls after all these sweets.  Actually it all tastes very strange indeed as I've had none of this all week and so going from relatively bland food (it isn't all that bad really) to this is an amazing shock to the system.


Oh well, it might be a terrible thing to have to eat all this high carbs, sickly sweet stuff all day but someone's got to do it!  :-)  Might as well be me.  

No comments: