Sunday, March 25, 2012

Well that was strange

A day of eating things that I wouldn't normally eat anyway.  I really filled up with sugary and carb filled things yesterday and butter and chips and a doughnut, chocolate mousse, a pack of Wine Gums and lots of things that didn't actually make me feel that great in all honesty.   I did enjoy some beers though and that was a pleasant diversion.  At one time, after having toasted sandwiches with Cheese and Tuna and then grabbing the Doughnut afterwards I did feel a little sick :-)


Things are back to normal at the moment this morning and I'm feeling glad to be back on familiar territory and whilst this diet is a little bland it does at least show some great results already and for that reason alone I'm sticking with it and I just hope that over the fullness of time it gets me back to a good weight.  It would be nice to be a stone or more lighter than I am now - 2 stone lighter would be good too.  However, that's speculation at the moment.  Continued dieting and taking the cheat day once a week will show results in the tape and scales.


I'm around about 16 1/2 stone and perhaps a little lower than that but these things aren't (and don't need to be) pin point accurate.  If it is a pound either way I'm sure it doesn't matter it is the overall effect I'm after.  I'm not going to worry about the odd pound but the odd stone - now there's a different thing.  


This week ahead is interesting, my business partner is off until Wednesday evening so I am also off in reality.  We are just waiting for either an email or a phone call and so I'm trying to consider what is my best use of this time.  I have accounts that I can do, I have some chores that I can attend to and I suppose I need to consider what I should do if we don't get funding, which is, I am afraid looking more likely.  Of course we wont give up entirely but neither will we chase things that may not realistically be likely to happen either - no matter how good an idea it is.  I just need to think things through and to set out what I actually want and what I actually need for my future.  Maybe some more thoughts on that as I think them through.



No comments: