Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kitchen Prep

The kitchen looks like one in a Restaurant as I prepare Lentils, Split Peas, Black Eyed Beans and Chick Peas.  I'm doing them in a batch so that I can freeze them and that will allow me to ensure I have enough for the next week or so.  More supplies are arriving tonight I hope in the form of Red Kidney Beans which do make economical sense to buy in tins.  Will have to keep my eye out for others that are available.


For some reason Chick Peas are only to be used in moderation so I'll just limit those - it is the same as Avocado which I also like shouldn't be a daily thing - perhaps every couple of days or so.


Thought for Steve Kelley who is being checked later today with a flexible cystoscope.  Fingers crossed, prayers sent for a clear verdict on his Judgement Day. 

No comments: