Monday, March 26, 2012

Notes to Self

Do not weigh yourself for a few days after a cheat day!  It only depresses you.  It shows a gain of around 3 pounds (give or take) and that was a shock but I did hit those carbs.  SO this week, back on plan as far as I can possibly go.  I have a meal out on Wednesday, I will just have to take it easy - not have the bread roll and just pick at what I can have.  I think that I'll make sure I've filled up as much as I can during the day as there probably wont be any carbs I can have.  I can always have some when I get home if I find myself in trouble.  I can substitute water for beer and can have some red wine.


I managed to tweak my back once again over the weekend (probably Friday night when doing my exercises).   I have to learn not to get carried away and over do the exercises.  I feel good and go for an extra 5 minute burn workout and I'm sure that is when I managed to do this.


So a few notes to self are needed on the exercise, measurements and just to be patient and to moderate things.

No comments: