Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm quite impressed with this diet

I'm feeling good and I'm losing pounds and can see it and my belt is now fully in one notch (not pulling) so there's at least an inch of not more of my waistline, my face and neck look thinner and my stomach is shrinking nicely.  I have to say that I'm impressed with the results of this almost counter intuitive diet.   If anything I don't tend to eat enough in the evening but tonight I think I put that right by upping the number of legumes I normally have and that really seems to have removed the hunger pangs I was getting around about this time of night.  


Amazingly I ate early around 6 pm but that's OK I think.  I just maxed out with 15 oz of Red Kidney Beans and about 4 oz of Chick Peas to go with my chicken breast, Spinach and Tomatoes.  I am looking forward to cheating on Saturday and this time I will go a bit crazy I think as I just fancy celebrating lasting this week and keeping away from booze and banished foods.  Tomorrow I will once again raid the Freezer and set free some of my Stilton Cheese and perhaps on Saturday I'll make some of my banana ice cream with my juicer/blender.  That has only had two uses this week which I'm disappointed with.  I ran out of carrots earlier in the week and really I should have got off my arse and gone and got some more.  Tomorrow looks to be a very nice day so perhaps I will go for a walk down to my local supermarket and have a bit of a spend up and also get myself some treats for Saturday.


I really ought to go see my doctor as well I suppose - I keep putting it off.  I'll walk right past the place so maybe I could take my diary and call in for an appointment?  


Work was slow today and I suppose if I did an hour over the whole day I did a lot.  I hope that I'll be a little busier tomorrow but I doubt it!  Perhaps a call with my business partner and that will do.


Anyway, happy with the diet, getting the hang of eating enough and roll on Saturday!

No comments: