Friday, March 23, 2012

Bit of a rest coming up

Yes, my business partner is off for a short while playing golf and we met up for a coffee this morning.  Not a lot happening unfortunately - we just need to sit back and see what our emails bring us.  It is always a bit of an anti-climax and things happen in waves.  There's nothing for me to do but sit back and wait :-)


So I need to sort out what to do for 3 or 4 days and next week is actually pretty busy.  I'm out three nights next week and I have my CT Scan which is uncharted territory for me on Friday - in fact this time next week it should (in theory) be all over!  I have no idea when I'll get the results of that - I suppose not until July unless they find something......  which if they do I'll be called up I guess.


So - I've a few odds and ends to work on but perhaps I'll take some time off away from the PC and just relax a bit?  

No comments: