Friday, March 30, 2012

Well here we go

CT Scan a little later today so getting ready for that.  A had her interview - I do hope that she did OK and of course getting the interview means that you are half way there.  I've arranged for the Piano to be delivered and my old piano will now go to a new home too.  I hope that they will be able to spend a bit more time on it and bring it up to speed.


I'm in a neutral place at the moment with the scan - it will be what it will be and hopefully I can get that over and done with and then get home and get some food as I'll be starving by then!  I need to spend the weekend catching up on accounts as they must be done soon.  I suddenly realised that I had started but not completed them.


More in the morning no doubt as I prepare to go off to Hospital.

No comments: