Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Trepidation

I was going to say it was unlike me but in fact it is exactly like me to be a little concerned over Friday's CT Scan.  I suppose I'm only a little concerned because of the previous experience.  I've decided that I'll sort myself out on Thursday with some music and bits so that I can chill on the way there and I'll take my Kindle to read too.


I'm somewhat surprised about the costs I'm receiving to move the Piano but then again, things have gone up a bit since the last time I did it.  Indeed it looks to be about double but then I think I've had this Piano for about 10 years now so that could be about right :-)  It is a fair distance to move it.


I'm going to turn in to bed early again tonight as I really need some sleep and to just chill out.  For some reason I'm a little on edge tonight and I can't for the life of me work out why that should be.

No comments: