Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cramp Attack

3 in the morning and I just about got it in time - it wasn't a massive one but I got it in the right calf muscle, then the left and then the large thigh muscle on the left and I have never had an attack there before. Luckily the only one that was of any significance was the right calf which still hurts even now.

It is annoying to say the least as I have been having twinges all week since I got back from Hospital. Maybe I ought to resort to wearing my DVT tights? I have enough pairs of them now after all the operations!

So I wasn't that happy at all about it. The builders are here today to do the outside of the house and predictably it is raining! They seem to be getting on OK. Unfortunately I am out this afternoon, C and L are off to a Guide event and A is out working so they'll be left to their own devices for a the afternoon. I have a Lodge meeting to go to and I am the chap that has to keep the meeting flowing. So have been doing a fair amount of work to make that happen as we also have a visit from one of the big noises in the Province so it has to be right.

No comments: