Monday, May 12, 2008

Strange sensation day

Well bits of my anatomy are coming back to life and I remember this now from last time. It isn't painful it is just the strangest tingling sensation as if you have pins and needles inside your body. It is as if all the bruises are coming out and all the pipes settling themselves back into their original position before the solid tube was shoved in them :-(

I have been sat down at my desk for an hour and I can really feel it now. How utterly bizarre.

Anyway, I decided not to try and go to work even part of the day tomorrow. I've just seen the time too and I should have rung in but I will do that tomorrow. It is a friend's fathers funeral tomorrow - if I can get someone to drive then I'll go, I'm not to drive until the earliest this coming weekend.

No comments: