Friday, May 09, 2008

Taking it easy

I am doing exactly that this time. I actually feel very well indeed, perhaps the cocktail of drugs they whacked into me but I do feel quite well. I am drugging myself up with Ibuprofen and Paracetamol (reminds me I must have a few more) as I have some stinging and soreness. Guys, if you know what it is like to slide onto the crossbar of your bike and hit the handlebar stem as well with your groin, you;ll get an idea of the sort of pain I had to start with. I am now just dealing with the twinges and stinging afterwards but it isn't as bad as the last time and my legs don't hurt as bad as they did last time either.

I watched all 3 Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday - well probably not - I maybe slept through half of each one. Today I am going to try and spend some time watching spider-man - no doubt with the same result. Not to worry, as long as I am remaining still I will making sure the wounds heal up. Six biopsies taken apparently. The bleeding stopped yesterday and my liquid intake was probably close to 8 pints - unfortunately of water :-)

Anyway, I do feel well which is great.

No comments: