Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today

I am trying to get by without the pain killers and anti-inflammatory pills today. So far it seems alright although I can feel things a bit more.

The main headline news is that I feel fine albeit that I can now feel the soreness around my middle and groin area where they pulled me about - perhaps some bruising coming out, the sore throat and coughing associated with the general anaesthetic is easing and apart from that I am doing OK.

A bit annoyed that I cannot get over to see some of my cousins later today who are over in Essex. With the best will in the world, if the traffic is held up anywhere along the way I am going to be struggling to hold on.

Had a nice call from a friend of mine which cheered me up not that I am down at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad you are doing good.
We were trying to figure who the cousins were who live in Essex?
We have been away too long

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

Have dropped you an e-mail on who they are - a bit of a surprise I think :-)