Friday, May 16, 2008

I could barely

keep awake this afternoon - I was as usual cracking on with stuff and blow me I nearly fell asleep at my desk about 3 pm. Luckily it is early day on Friday and so I got away smartish, got my train and had a brief nod on that.

I am still getting these miniature spasms in my legs, like deep cramp which only lasts for a second and then goes. If I move my leg no problem. I am guessing it is where they strapped me into the stirrups. Last time I was badly bruised, this time I didn't have any of that in fact I thought they hadn't beaten me up as much. Perhaps this is some damage from the stirrups?

Anyway, at least I am only getting those and nothing else. Otherwise, I am still stinging a little when going to the toilet but less so each time. I'll just get back to normal and I'll be on the Treatment which will knock me for 6.

No comments: