Sunday, May 18, 2008

You look well

Yes indeed, nice to hear that isn't it? Lots of people I haven't seen for a few months and some I haven't seen for a year were saying that last night. No doubt that will also be today at our annual lunch for which the sun is out (it nearly always is on this particular day - thank goodness).

It is nice to hear that people actually think you look well or you're very positive and all that. I am sure it is the job as well. I really do enjoy it and I even got paid for last month. In fact I got paid last month, more than I got paid for the whole of last year! From a charity - oh the irony :-)

anyway, we had a great day out at our Lodge meeting it was first class and a great meal afterwards. We only have 4 meetings a year - we now get 6 months off and so it will be dreary November the next time we meet. Mind you I have other meetings to go to as I belong to other Lodges as well and so my year doesn't finish until July. I have a big meeting in June and one in July and I think that is it.

No comments: