Sunday, May 11, 2008

Nice Day Again

It is a lovely day again today, the sun is out - it is pleasantly warm and just the right sort of weather to recuperate in :-)

I'm again feeling OK, still twinging around the groin area and it still isn't an easy task going to the loo but it is a lot better than the first day and getting better each day. The first day just after the operation is always a bit of a nightmare as you pass blood and bits and the bits and the blood tend to make you sting and the first one is like passing razor blades!

It isn't that bad. I'm certainly hesitant and also try and let gravity do its bit as poor old Mr. Bladder has six cuts and scabs on it and I don't need to be opening those up like I managed to do last time.

So - other than that - I am looking forward to phoning in tomorrow to the office and seeing what work I can get on with. I might even plan to go into the office for half a day on Tuesday - I'll check with the powers that be tomorrow.

2 comments:

CAVD said...

Take it easy. The trouble is that those around you at work probably do not realise what you have been through and still expect you to work at full speed. You don;t want to undo all the good work that has already been done.

A Dived Ref said...

True, I shall have to take a view on that as I feel good but I have been rather tired too. I certainly don't need to be set back a week like last time.