Monday, May 05, 2008

The run for the post

Surprisingly the work I needed to get done, really didn't quite get done and through no real fault here I think. A few miss-communications along the way appear to have occurred which means that tomorrow I will need to catch up with about 30 minutes worth of work on my part.

I need to get my MP3 player loaded with the tunes I want to play and get myself ready to go in. This time I am taking myself in on my own. As log as I can keep a level head, I think I can do this. If they keep me in, getting home may be fun. I cannot walk really but there is a bus from the car park almost to home so I might try that. I hope that they will let me out on the same day if at all possible they did the first time but not last. I don't like staying there for the overnight bit but there you go, needs must.

Surprising what you now take to be normal. I'm still not looking forward to that cannula though - who does?

No comments: