Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Final Preparations

Just had a sit out in the garden - it is very nice today 24 Degrees C about 75F so a very pleasant day for early May. It looks set fair for the next few days as well which is great. In fact it seems every time I go in it is warm - it was a heatwave the first and second times and I got a heat rash - let's hope that doesn't happen this time as that is a nuisance and takes quite a while to get rid of.

I'll be getting there in about an hour I suppose and I do hope that I don't have the wait I did last time and the straight to theatre routine. Oh well, we will see.
Bag is packed, house is locked up and I think I have covered off all the things I need to do before going. I have to say that I am pleased with the Hypnotherapy session I had to get me calm before these things. Ever since I had that done, whilst I still have some anxiety, it is nowhere near as bad as how I used to suffer.

Oh well, I had better sign off now, go and double, double check my bag (I remembered my comb this time) and get ready to go.

No comments: