Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Quick

must be the quickest ever- I have to go and see my Consultant next Tuesday in the afternoon. She has already told me that things looked OK but the microscope will confirm that (I hope) on Tuesday. Normally I can wait anything up to 4 weeks.

It may be a quiet time for them as there were only 2 of us being operated on last Wednesday.

I wonder if the pessimist in me would question whether they are getting me in early because it is bad news? I can't imagine that they would have done the tests by the time they sent the letter though which must have been posted on Monday by the looks of it.

Well, if that is next week I could be on Treatment as early as the 26th May or more likely the 2nd June as the 26th is (of course) a Bank Holiday.

9 weeks after would be just after the August Bank Holiday so at least I could have a summer off of treatment again. Nice! The downside to that may be that the next Operation would be around the 2nd week in December but that wouldn't be too bad as I could have time off then and just roll into the Christmas holidays.

No comments: