Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Well here we are again

I have had a light breakfast and from now on can only drink water which is good and means at least I will not get dehydrated as happened a couple of times before.

I am taking myself in this time as it hardly seems the right thing to do to let C come in with me and sit for hours whilst I go into being Mr. Quiet - I can do that on my own easily enough. She will come along after work and see where they have taken me.

My music is loaded and I am keeping myself busy doing a few jobs this morning. I will distract myself long enough for everyone to leave, then go and have a shower and then pack my bag and get ready to leave at about 11. I am due in at 11:30.

I'm not as worried as earlier times but it still isn't something that I enjoy doing. Lets hope that they have a bed ready for me this time rather than going straight to theatre. Going straight to theatre really is quite traumatic.

No comments: