Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Not at work

I made a decision not to go into work today. I feel almost guilty about that but there isn't anything I am doing that is time pressured particularly and even if it is, I imagine I can pick up with it and get to hit its deadline. The important thing is to make sure I am feeling OK prior to returning and I think I probably am near enough to do that. In terms of fitness or stamina - that will remain to be seen. I am sure I will be as tired as you like come Friday evening after only having done two days :-)

So I am spending today just tidying up and getting ready to return to work. I have a number of small things to sort out which I imagine will take me into the early afternoon and then I can make sure everything is ready for my return to work and I can set my alarms for the crack of dawn.

No comments: