Monday, May 12, 2008

You tend to forget

How tired you get, quite how exhausting going out for a few hours is and I am amazed just how dozy I was. OK you may say that I am dozy already but - I was at a practice for our Lodge meeting and whilst I wasn't actually expecting to do any words tonight I ended up filling in and I realised that the after effects were making me tired and forgetful or at the least quite slow in remembering things. I as also a little unsteady on my feet so I am ringing into work tomorrow and will not go back until Wednesday - I want to be back by Thursday just so I can get a day or two back under my belt.

I think last time I did go out on the Monday following but my Operation had been done on the Tuesday and it had been much earlier too so almost a day and a half extra recuperation time.

I also need to remember that I don't need to be in work tomorrow or indeed for the rest of the week if I don't feel up to it, there isn't anything earth shattering to be done and if there were I could probably negotiate to do it at home. I will talk to them tomorrow and get their take on it.

No comments: