Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lucky Guy

I should remind myself as often as possible that I sure am very lucky. Caught early on, I feel that I am well on the road to recovery with this - I cannot imagine that anyone who knows that they have got to continue to have the treatment that I do and knowingly will have to have at least another 2 operations would see it quite like that. You have to be there :-)

I think I should perhaps allow myself a retrospective later this week so that I can take a look back over the past 22 months.

It seems strange to think back to that time and getting my dream job and then this. It somehow seems longer in some ways and shorter in others. I've come a long way since those days, I shall spend some time considering how I am now to how I probably thought I should be. How surviving makes you feel and some of the joys and disappointments too.

No comments: