Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hope you are enjoying your holiday

Mmm. So someone will get a shock when I tell them then :-) I thought most people knew that I was going in - maybe the other people in the office will tell them. I'm sure they will feel silly enough when I re-appear next week doing my John Wayne walk impersonation.

Well it cheered me up reading that this morning. Some more people who also think that I am off somewhere enjoying myself will find out the difference tonight at the Lodge meeting when they'll let them know.

I've done quite a bit of sorting out for that and so it will be interesting to see if they all get seated properly at the meal - I did the table plan and that they get the food they asked for. Just a shame I cannot be there as I ordered Steam and Mushroom pudding (there's something you don't get every day!). Of course I won't be having any of that - I'll be getting whatever is around tonight.

Right, enough of this frivolity - I need to go and get ready.

No comments: