Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blimey

My office is beginning to look a bit different now that I have started to throw out all my old junk and archive the other stuff. I've turned the drawing board through 90 degrees and can finally get to the bookshelves in the corner. I'll have another little rearrange tomorrow and then get on with my outstanding bits.

As you can imagine my demeanour has gone up a lot knowing that I have this job. I actually need to slow down a bit as they wont be used to the sort of pace and energy that I'm used to working in.

On a bit of a strange note - I saw my neighbour the other day not looking too perky out and about with a stick and slowly walking around. I thought he had gotten his bad back problems he had a good few years ago back again (so to speak). C bumped into him today and asked what the problem was? Lung Cancer and he had a lung removed just before Christmas - we really hadn't seen him and it appears he is all clear which is good. I must try and bump into him and say hello and welcome someone else to the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

No comments: