Friday, March 21, 2008

Always someone worse off than you

It is a sad fact of life that as far as you may feel pretty hard done by there is always someone worse off than you. Somewhere there is one person in the world who is far worse off than anyone else and if you imagine someone worse off than you and they imagine someone worse off than themselves and so on, then you really do have to feel very concerned for the one who is worse off than everyone else.

Just a thought. I have been corresponding with people who are far worse off than me giving them some of the problems I've encountered. I know that there are a lot of people with a lot worse than I have had. When it is personal though, you can't imagine anyone else being worse off than you.

I suppose that is just the way it is.

No comments: