Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Clear

That is that - all clear and done apart from actually sending it off on Thursday. I can actually get on and do something else now. It feels a little strange sitting here staring at the screen and wondering what to do next but in reality, I have a list of things to do.

I just took myself out for a walk but it is weather for Penguins out there so I just went to the shops and back - that was enough. So, a short break, draw breath and then get on with something meaningful and not designed to waste my time.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day and my chance to see what working at a Charity organisation is all about. I need to convince myself that it is what I want to do and I need to see if they are OK with the fact that I'll be having at least 44 days off in the next 18 months for treatment. Yes - that came as a bit of a shock but if you add it up there are a minimum of 3 operations at 1 week each at least, 12 lots of BCG at 2 days each - 3 assessment days and 3 appointments and the odd day it goes into 3 days not 2 on treatment or 2 days not 1 in for the Operation and you are soon there. When you look at it like that it doesnt look great does it?

If they can bear that then I suppose it wont be so bad. Not sure how I will get on with the day after treatment as only rarely have I travelled any distance then.

No comments: