Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Things start to fall in to place

The Witness Statement is complete, the covering letter is complete and needs to be sent off later this week. MY CV is finished and my other details for the job tomorrow are almost done, I sketched it all down yesterday - time to clean it up this morning.

Interestingly, someone spoke to the business - ultimate owner - yesterday who is still wondering how his business and ideas managed to get stolen and robbed away from him. Interestingly enough two of us told him as far back as September what we thought was happening and if he remembers back that far he should click in that I warned him that I was concerned where this had come from.

Oh well, it is all a matter of who you trust ultimately I suppose.

I'm relatively calm about things at the moment. I am pretty certain that whatever happens from now on isn't really going to matter in the overall scheme of things. With hardly any money in the coffers, these guys have been well and truly shafted by their "mates" and as predicted 6 months ago, have lost their ideas and their business.

I can't believe how "ill" it has made me. This victim thing is pretty horrible and yes I am the victim here and I'm the one made to feel guilty. I know that isn't the case but the way these guys fight their corner is pretty rough. I do hope though that they realise that their case now rests on the original grounds for resistance and that they cannot change their story. It will be a wonder to behold I am sure and a worthy work of fiction. Mine? Relies on facts only.

No comments: