Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Phew

Well it made me quite angry reading the witness statements but now I've read them through a couple of times I can see that they don't add up to anything other than what they added up to last time.

They missed one or two key points which they won't know about until their brief comes back from holiday next week. At no point have they worked out that their own words and actions as recorded will determine their case. I like the arguments in the statements can each be shot down by their own paperwork. Nice.

I feel a little upset about the lies but not for long. I will spend a little time next week just adding the correct level of cross references to their statements. I like the fact that mine is entirely based on documents and theirs isn't.

The sooner this gets settled the better.

No comments: