Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter out of the way

Onto new things now. I can have a look at the stuff from the other party tomorrow and have a laugh at that and then get on with some important stuff. I feel a re-arranged room might be good. A change of scene and switching stuff around and making space.

A spring clean of the office is what is required and then some work on a potential holiday for us all. The US is now off - NZ looks to have potential problems with everyone's availability anyway. I now find that I would have been on my own in Chicago as everyone wanted to be back for exam results! Not sure why but not my call.

So Europe is a possible. I fancy a Danube cruise - no one fancies a boat after last year! So perhaps Switzerland or Austria, Germany or Denmark, maybe Italy.

Job day tomorrow - I need to ring in the late afternoon to see if they are interested and whether I am. I still need to sleep on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the US now off I am sure you could all let go in Disney
Visit the State Parks
Visit us
Visit the Space center
So much to see
Near $2 to the pound (have no pound sign)

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

A is off on holiday herself and needs to be back for exam results. I'd love to go to US or NZ but I am in a minority of 1 at the moment :-) Lots of reasons - keeping the peace being one - not easy being 1 bloke with 3 women around!! I have pointed out the rate as the Euro / £ rate is the wrong way around to make Austria or Switzerland (expensive enough normally) a cost effective option.