Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sense of Proportion part deux

Starts to come back after a day reviewing and rewriting the Witness Statement and re-reading some of the incredulous stuff that the other side have said I realise I can substantiate every part of my claim.

Then the funniest thing happened, they submitted their bank account details into the mix and blow me they have next to no money in there. I do hope that they try that one on. My experience in these things is that ignorance of the law just drills you a great big hole and down you go. Additionally spinning up a story that can be shot down in the first document presented means that you are always on the back foot.

Off out in a minute as it is a friend and his wife's 50th Birthday and I intend to enjoy the evening very much indeed. They are a lovely couple and she is also a member of the Cancer Warrior class. A wonderful lady and I am so glad to go to her birthday part as she came to mine - as for my mate "Flocky Bicep" I am going to meet him down the pub for a few before we go for the meal! Excellent behaviour.

No comments: