Monday, March 17, 2008

That Charity Job

I got a call today from someone at the Charity and they had spoken to someone who knows me and they are interested in talking to me. I am going to see them on Wednesday morning to have a look around and to see whether we like each other

You know, I really fancy doing that job. It pays peanuts but I think that I should be able to give it so much from my experiences. I can hardly believe that I missed the bit where this guy I knows happens to work there - Doh! If I'd have realised that then I could have spoken to him.

I think that this may just be the thing for me. Something that I'd enjoy, something where I could make a difference and pay a little back and somewhere away from the idiots and ll the stress.

It would mean working up in London a fair amount of the time, but that is OK too. It will be a stone's throw from Covent Garden. It would be brilliant to be doing something like this.

Of course timing is rubbish as always as I have just chosen the new name for the business! Ho hum!

Anyway - I am excited about the possibilities of working for this group - the pay is rubbish but I hope that the rewards will be a happier me.

No comments: