Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Charity Work

Wow, what a morning and suddenly, it seems to me as if I may be OK doing this job. I'm a bit non conventional and haven't held a 9-5 for many years. We had a lovely long talk and a wander around and I bumped into two other guys I know who work there.

The people, as you would expect are lovely and dedicated. The work looks right up my street and I have just had to send off samples of all my different writing styles as I need to do copy for press releases, e-mails flashes, case studies, speeches and all that good stuff.

I think I could do that now given the meeting I had today. The issue still is for me the ongoing treatment but I am sure some how we can work around that. So it is a chat with the family over the next few days - I think that I'd love the chance to do this job. It puts the researcher job on the back burner for a while but perhaps I can run that as a side industry and not open up the whole site for now. I need to decide on that - it could allow me to work in the charity sector (the money ain't great of course) and to supplement that accordingly.

Anyway - it feels good - that was what I needed to feel!

No comments: