Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So decision day

I have to ring up the chap from the charity late this afternoon to see if they want me and let him know if I want to work there.

Given the utter nonsense I am going through at the moment, this may at least be a place to settle down or a while and just forget all the other nonsense. Moving from high octane work to something slower paced may be difficult to start with though. At the back of my mind is the thought that I may be jumping at this opportunity but I think that I'd probably be reasonably happy there. It will pay the bills and that is important of course. It appears to be flexible and would allow me to do some work from home during the 44 days off.

Oh well - - I used to be indecisive - now I'm not so sure etc........

Let's see what the phone call brings.

No comments: