Saturday, March 22, 2008

Long old day

we did the annual Easter Egg Hunt - well I suppose you couldn't hold it any more often than that anyway!

It was a horrible day and we ended up for only the second time in about 12 years or so actually running it inside. A good number of people turned out which was great and all the youngsters enjoyed themselves which was also great.

The witness statements arrived from the other side, I saw the first few words and noted how slim they were and so will read them sometime down the week. I hardly think that there is anything in there that will alter my opinion or the outcome.

Finally I am wrestling with the idea of the new job. I'd quite fancy it and yet know that it means the researcher role would be real back burner stuff. Perhaps I can just sub contract the work out or something. It seems a shame that it is just after I'd gotten the business plan into good shape and also how I was going to market it.

No comments: