Thursday, March 20, 2008

Off out in a moment

Getting rid of that darn Witness statement thing and then can concentrate on getting on with the rest of my life. Nothing will happen until the week after next as they won't look at it it until they return from their Easter break.

I'm also going to pop down to the local computer shop and see if he can read the data on some 3 1/2" floppy disks I have been sent. Can you believe that I have no way of reading what is on them anymore?

I feel today is a turning point and that I can hopefully now just move on with things. Next to going to the Tribunal itself and reading what they have to say, preparing any questions based on those, that should be the lot.

I have an idea of what will happen though, knowing these people as I do. I also hear that other legal steps are being taken against them and the target date for them meeting some contractual obligations is fast approaching. Anyway, we will see.

So, that lot can go, hopefully the shop can pull out all the data and finally I have forgotten that I need to get Easter things! DOH!

No comments: