Thursday, March 13, 2008

Still struggling to keep a sense of proportion

I am trying to keep on track - I managed to do nothing today but sort out my tribunal statement. I really want to be doing something else - I am going to try and draw a line under this soon. My friend has invited me out to lunch tomorrow and I am looking forward to that and we have 50th Birthday party this Saturday to go to.

I will try and get my head back on track although I am not so much upset as I was previously. I am just mindful that whatever I do, these people intend to have the last laugh. I try and continue to remind myself that it is their behaviour and not mine that is at fault. Occassionally my mind wins the battle.

You can see how you can get caught up in this spiral and you can see how you struggle to get out of it. I have no doubt I will be free of it soon, it is just taking too long really.

No comments: