Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tired

Amazing how tired I am - perhaps weary and fed up still waiting for things to settle down. I have to say I have been good I haven't even looked at their witness statements - that can wait until office hours on Tuesday.

The Egg Hunt yesterday was good and I got up early this morning to watch the F1 Grand Prix. I've hardly done anything and fallen asleep a number of times in my comfortable armchair.

I have been doing some serious thinking about whether to take on this job if I get offered it or whether I go do my own thing. In a way I am ever so slightly disappointed that the complication has set in but it will prove to be a decision for tomorrow now. I have had to write down all he pros and cons and I think I have a decision made. It probably comes out as a compromise and yet that isn't too bad either.

At least tomorrow is a Bank Holiday and I can spend a little time sorting my room out and preparing for the next couple of weeks which are going to be busy.

It would be nice to be fit again or have half my stamina back.

No comments: