Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Atmosphere

There's something obviously not quite right here and you can tell when you walk in the room or the house that it is so.  To my mind it is just a little more frosty than it used to be and it is business like and there you have it.  We still orbit around each other and say few words but that's the way of it and I suppose I should expect that really.

Mrs. F. still not told her parents or her family what is going on and I'm worried that the news will leak out and then where will we be?  I am seeing my Nephew this weekend and he has no idea what is happening either! 

Strange behaviour.  Anyway be that as it may I have to make some serious decisions myself soon I think.  I'm in two minds about something and it is taking up some of my brain bandwidth and I'm not sure, which is unlike me I know.  Anyhow - there's something happening and I cannot read the signs and the undercurrent and it really is strange - no doubt I'll get it at some point but I hate it when I can't read the signs and don't understand what is going on.  I hate it when this happens.

Oh well - I think I shall turn in for the night I am absolutely knackered :-) 

No comments: