Wednesday, October 23, 2013

First appointment for the business in a short while

Off shortly for the first of a series of meetings about the business.  It is surprising how long it takes to actually get all your ideas together and to then actually go and set things in motion.  Today I'm meeting someone who owns a promotional business (printed gifts and the like) and hope to discuss getting some of my stuff from him and also to see if he can rent me his business address as I probably won't be allowed to operate a business out of rented accommodation.  I looked at getting a PO Box but I'm not sure people would actually send me stuff (like family photos) to that.

I've talked to my graphics man who did my last company logos and style sheets and will catch up with him later this week too.  Things are beginning to roll along nicely I just need to find a place to move to and then set up my office and systems in a new environment it's no use setting it all up here and then having to move on again.  

At least it is all keeping me occupied :-)

No comments: