Sunday, October 06, 2013

Early Hours Again

Well I watched Red Cliff which is a very long film and then came up to the office and turned on a David Gray album and did a bit of Facebook and eBay and suddenly it's 1 in the morning :-)

I suppose it doesn't matter what time it is really?  I'm not tired, I've been working on my downstairs cloakroom - I've fitted the floor and need to put down the Vinyl in the morning and then replace the cistern and WC now I've got all the bits I need!

There's never time to do it right first time but there's always plenty of time to go and do it properly a second time.  Can't believe the botch the guy left me with.  Anyway I can get it all back together again pretty quickly - I just had to set my mind to it that's all.

I realise that I should have got an appointment with the Doctor and have just found the letter :-)  Oh well something else to do later this week.  I am trying to fit some time in to see my Mum - maybe Friday and the weekend.  I'm meant to be away on the following Monday but I suppose I could sort that and make it a longer time to go see her.  

Anyway - suppose I'd better head off to the land of nod now - have to get on and do the cloakroom in the morning and who knows it may be useable by the end of the day if I get on with it OK.

No comments: