Friday, October 11, 2013

Away Next Week

I'm going to Bournemouth on Monday and then on Tuesday I am going to see my Mum which will be nice.  I'll probably spend the week there and might dig into the weekend too.  It all depends on how much stuff goes on eBay as I suddenly realised that people actually move a little slower than I'm used to so they may pay whilst I am away so I've written a holding email for them so that I can ensure that they know I will get onto posting their stuff when I return.

I see I have some from Russia and one from Australia - cool.  Let's hope they get their act together - I have a few more lots finishing tonight so I'm hoping that I can start to sort those out for Monday morning otherwise it is going to have to wait or be best endeavours  maybe Mrs. F. can do something with it?  Will have to see.

It is always going to be a problem I guess and I imagine people go away and leave stuff.  Oh well, it will be what it will be....

I'm hoping that embargo will be lifted within two weeks, gosh I hope so, it is quite restrictive having to dance around my situation :-)  

I suppose once that's sorted I can explain a bit more about what is going on and why June was a significant milestone in my life.  It isn't holding back the business or anything else at the moment and so it isn't important inasmuch as stuff is still happening and life goes on as normal.

I could do with a bit of a short break anyway - not to get my head into order, it's fine, not to destress, I don't feel stressed or anything these days.  I have to say that's a great thing - no stress, no anxiety, no claustrophobia last night either and no looking back, beating myself up about stuff, no silly impossible dreams and schemes that can never be achieved and just enjoying doing things.  Like all this packaging records - it is mundane work but you can actually put in a little effort and have some music on and just get on and do it.  Do it with a good heart or not at all as the old phrase goes and exactly so.  It needs to get done, moaning about it or doing it in bad grace just makes it unpleasant.  Doing it and gaining enjoyment from that is fine I actually do enjoy it, wandering up to the Post Office and sending them off and then enjoying a coffee at the cafe, keep it simple, keep it enjoyable.  Smile and say hello to people, cheer them up and just enjoy the moment.

No comments: