Friday, October 11, 2013

I know I shouldn't gloat ...... But :-)

You may recall that a dealer came and looked at my record collection of around 1000 LPs, 10 and 7" disks.  Around 200 are pretty rare, collectors or of interest to collectors and the 800 are landfill or can fit into someone's basket somewhere I guess. 

I was offered a measly £220 which I thought was a bit low and I went back to point out some of the collection that they had overlooked including 2 White Labels some bootleg stuff and a number of picture disks.  They still weren't interested so I've decided to sell them myself.  The first 10 sold cleared the £220 mark, I'm now over double that and still have  only sold around 30 albums and singles at best.  Theres at least 140 more to go....  

Now the new me shouldn't gloat or have a big ego about it but I'd just like to blow a huge raspberry to the dealer and smile anyway even though I know I shouldn't :-)

pbbbt

 Which is how I believe it is written :-) 

Well it made me feel better anyway and I have less clutter and lots of people now have stuff they can enjoy.  Cool

No comments: