Monday, October 21, 2013

General Health Update

I am feeling great, my weight is just slowly going down and I'm the 14 stone of 15 stone now which is good.  I expect it to go down slowly for about another year now and I hope to be around 12 to 12 and a half stone and I'd be happy.  I am no longer having a cheat day as such but will occasionally have a beer or a bit of bread or piece of cake every now and then - once a week maybe.  That allows me to have a treat every now and then.

I feel very light and by that I mean I have no heaviness in or on my body.  All the tightness and weight I felt I was carrying around is gone, inside of my body it feels empty which I know sounds strange but it feels like there is lots of space inside me and that there is no weight left.  In other words all the stress and the baggage has gone.

My blood pressure has dropped as did my blood glucose readings but I haven't felt inclined to do anything about measuring these since I went to the doctor as that too hasn't seemed necessary anymore.

I feel remarkably fit and try and walk a lot these days if I can even though I could drive if I wanted to it feels to me that a good walk makes you feel better and clears my head.

So health is fine and I'm just waiting to hear when they want to get me in to do my 6 month check - I've a feeling it is early December but will wait and see.

No comments: