Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm Sure They Do It Just To Test Me Out

So had a conversation with a punter who wants all his lots for me to combine postage so I tell him to disregard what eBay say and let me know once he has won everything and request the price of postage from me.  So he pays the lot in one hit and then has the temerity to say that it is a bit expensive!

Well hold on, didn't you enter you credit card details into the system and then confirm payment?  
The second one of these I've had - I mean how am I supposed to second guess that if the guy pays me without asking me to the total that I'm wrong :-)  Oh well I will actually use a simple ploy and respond to his earlier email of a few days ago asking him whether he really wanted to send each item on its own or as we discussed he'd like me to send the stuff and then credit him.  But am I angry and yelling and annoyed?  Well no I'm not which is great.  3 or 4 months ago I'd have been seething about the stupidity and be spitting feathers and today, right here and now, what's the point?  It means that I'll have to go out of my way to correct it but I have a plan that will mean I can charge exactly what it will cost this way and then none of us is out of pocket.

Ho Hum :-)

Things stay much as they are with my news - I can only tell you part of it and I'd really like to say a lot more than that.  My life's really changed in the last 4 months and I'm pretty amazed at what's gone on.  Every now and then, like today, I get a tiny bit reflective and a little bit down on myself but realise that it's bound to happen and I can then make adjustments and do something about it.  At least now I have the toolkit to do something about it.  Before I could have gone off into a sulk or depression, anger or sadness and these days I just capture any reaction and turn it around.  

The future is going to be different without doubt and it is going to be fun too I'm sure.  After all why do anything that isn't fun?    

No comments: