Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stuff Happens

Things happen all the time and I catch myself in mid curse or rising anger because it's futile to get angry over things.  People are always going to do unexpected things like paying me too much money or wanting something for nothing.  It's all part of the journey.

I find myself being angry occasionally only because of the way people behave towards me and towards each other but then again it's just a matter of remembering why it is they are like that, they can't help it (you need to read Eckhart Tolle's book to get this).  I'm no where near good enough to stop my anger immediately but can recognise and stop it and take steps to check it.

It's refreshing to just keep out of the way of the pain and angst and baggage you get loaded with.  Last night one of the guys who is an attention seeker has finally run out of being Mr. Angry as I don't react to it anymore not even agreeing or making supportive noises.  He's actually turned out to be quite amusing when he wants to be.

I'm looking forward to setting up a few meetings this week and getting out and about and starting to pull together the plans for the business.  It should be an interesting week I hope and my eBay stuff is rolling along nicely.  It's more than paid for itself this past month and gradually my pile of rubbish is going down. :-) 


No comments: