Friday, October 04, 2013

Friday - Time To Get Off My Arse And So Something

I've been stuck on this computer most of the week - by choice really and I thought to myself - "you've been lolloped in this chair for too long!" and so after I've written this blog I shall take myself off downstairs and go fix this damn cloakroom :-)  I've obviously offended my regular plumber as I told him I found the leak that he couldn't find (although not his fault) he hasn't even bothered to call me back twice :-) 

Bless him, but he does sometimes have that sort of attitude and best let him get on with it if that keeps him happy (well the opposite but he probably thinks he's scored one).  

No time to worry about that or him, just get on and fix the damn thing :-)  

I also spent some time today mapping out my requirements for a company logo and images for my web site - great stuff.

So now to go and sort this stuff out and stop writing about it! 

No comments: