Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Here We Go

Did the bank ring me?  No they did not so I started filling in the online application form from my own bank as they will give me 18 months free business banking as an existing customer apart from the form didn't work - about 10 times - so I decided to call them and I wasn't angry, flummoxed or anything like it, I just went through the process with this nice young lady and in 20 minutes (not 7 days HSBC) we were there, approved and in a week or so I'll have everything I need to run the business.  Thank goodness for that!

Had my first funny on eBay this time someone bid on their sister's account and so I had to retract their bid for them :-) Better than the guy that asked me whether I'd refunded him but hadn't looked on his statement before asking also the same chap who paid me adding all the delivery costs on when he was going to collect!  You can't make it up.

But here we go, I'm not angered or flustered or anything - that's just what happens so how cool is that?  It's great fun and things are good today and as they are everyday at the moment. It's just a joy to be alive and just enjoying things.  I'm off to the Jazz night tonight and I hope we will have a good evening - as I am not travelling up to my mums tomorrow I can afford to have a few beers and let my hair (what's left of it) down. 

I've been looking at my web site and other things for the business and it isn't problems and worries it's opportunities and interest and optimism - wow what a turn around, it's great to finally just believe in yourself and go and do it.  There's a few obstacles to overcome but, it isn't as if they are insurmountable they just need thought and for me to to work the ideas around. 

I find it exhilarating getting into the planning and the detail of the business and also realising that I should be able to bootstrap this into birth and existence.  I found it funny talking to some people about how I ought to go about building my business - initially I am going to test my services out on a load of mates and acquaintances to make sure it sits right, is doable and so on.  

Hopefully the account will be set up and active next week and I can set off on the next journey.  "To Infinity and BEYOND!!!" :-) thanks Buzz!

No comments: